Best Top 10 Juneteenth Quotes to Remember on Freedom Day | Juneteenth Freedom Day
Juneteenth Wishes, Messages, Text and Saying
We Collect Best Wishes of Juneteenth, Juneteenth Messages That Can be Share With your Family and Friends to Motivation Them To Fight For Good on This Occasion.
1. “Words of Emancipation didn’t arrive until the middle of June so they called it Juneteenth. So that was it, the night of Juneteenth celebration, his mind went on. The celebration of a gaudy illusion.” ― Ralph Ellison,Juneteenth
2. “Anytime anyone is enslaved,
or in any way deprived of his liberty,
if that person is a human being,
as far as I am concerned he is
justified to resort to whatever
methods necessary to bring
about his liberty again.” — Malcolm X
3. “We all require and want respect,
man or woman,
Black or white.
It’s our basic human right.” — Aretha Franklin
4. “If the cruelties of
slavery could not stop us,
the opposition we now
face will surely fail.
Because the goal of
America is freedom,
abused and scorned tho’
we may be, our destiny is tied up
with America’s destiny.” — Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
5. “Every year we must remind successive generations that this event triggered
a series of events that one by one
defines the challenges and
responsibilities of successive generations.
That’s why we need this holiday.” — Al Edwards
6. “My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together.” — Desmond Tutu
7. “I swear to the Lord I still can’t see why democracy means everybody but me.” — Langston Hughes
8. “Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you earn it and win it in every generation.”- Coretta Scott King, human rights activist and leader
9. “I prayed for freedom
for twenty years,
but received no answer
until I prayed with my legs.” – Frederick Douglass, a leader in the abolitionist movement
10. “Now I’ve been free,
I know what a dreadful
condition slavery is.
I have seen hundreds of
but I never saw one
who was willing to go back
and be a slave.” – Harriet Tubman, writer and civil rights activist
11.Happy Juneteenth to Friends, Family and All Americans.
12. Wishing You and All Your Loved Ones a Happy Juneteenth Day!
13. “If you know whence you came,
there is really no limit to
where you can go.” — James Baldwin
14. “You can’t separate peace from freedom, because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom.” — Malcolm X
You Must Read –Kamala Harris (Pamela) Biography